Builders.

From: Matthew Ritchey (fate@gatecoms.gatecom.com)
Date: 10/13/96

	Hi.  I am the owner/implementor of a very complex mud.  We are
looking for qualified builders, and maybe a coder.  We want talented
people.  Our mud is medieval based, and our standards are extremely
high.  If you are looking for an upstanding, in depth mud, mail me at
fate@gatecom.com or logon to ruins.casagrande.com.  We are a few weeks
from opening to the public after 6 months of heavy duty coding.  All we
need now are a few more great builders.