Dynamic Rooms

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 10/14/96

Hi all,

I am interested in creating rooms that, when certain PC based events
take place, move to a different zone and/or world.  I would like the
description of the room to change as it moves (and based upon other
circumstances).  Because of this, I don't believe that I would be
able to pre-create the rooms.  The other trick is that I would like
the room, its properties and contents to be saved when crashing, etc
until the next 'creation' at which point it will be saved again.

I hope this is clear.  If anyone has some pointers, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -