[RP][*sorta*] Big thanks to Daniel and Alex

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 10/15/96

I've only been hacking away at my MUD for a few days now .. well .. about
2 - 3 weeks, and I see so many replies from Daniel and Alex. All I can say
is .. EVERYONE [including me] ..

		** T H A N K  -   Y O U **

There have been lots of others that post regulary for solutions, but these
two names crop up constantly.
Thanks Guys and Gals (refering to everyone helping) for all your kind
efforts in the past and to come in the future. Please keep it up .. cause
there seems to be LOTS of newbie coders (*ahem ahem cough cough blush
blush*) out there who find any feedback invaluable treasures .. Thanks
heaps

	Justin Adler ... the peasent coder from Down Under