[CODE] Ignore the last post I made to the list :>

From: Steve Reeves (dormammu@voicenet.com)
Date: 10/15/96

Hi everyone.. :>

Well, you can forget about my plea for help implementing races in my
themselves, kinda.  I was looking at all the errors and said, "What if I
take this slash out."  I did, and it still didn't work.  I put the slash
back in, and compiled again just to look at all the errors.. and, guess
what.. there were none.  The problems were gone.  I now have some minor
bugs in interpreter.c , but I think I can fix them myself.  But, my new
question is:  Does anyone know how what I did could've possibly fixed
100+ errors in code?  I'm positive I put the slash back in the same place
I removed it, so I dunno what happened.. but I'm glad it did.. :>

Steve