Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] Healer

BuckFloyd@aol.com
Date: 10/16/96

In a message dated 96-10-16 18:50:30 EDT, mvaughn@gte.net writes:

> Just curious, anyone have a healer.doc or such on a healer:
>  Like 'heal all' and you pay him blah blah.
>  Not hard to code, but I always make sure it's no out before I code it orig
>  (Unless I don't like the code) Cause I have alot to do, and it saves me
>  time for now. :P

Check out Alex's snippets page.  I'm 95% sure that it's there.
If not, it's on the ftp site.  (I know, 'cause that's where I
got mine from.)  Explicit instructions on what to do, as
it's a straightforward mobproc.

---------------------
Just curious, anyone have a healer.doc or such on a healer:
Like 'heal all' and you pay him blah blah.
Not hard to code, but I always make sure it's no out before I code it orig
(Unless I don't like the code) Cause I have alot to do, and it saves me
time for now. :P

	.    Jayson Vaughn [mvaughn@gte.net]      .
	.         telnet: cards.net 4000          .