Re: [obuild]

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 10/21/96

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Jeremy Davis wrote:

- I dont get what your saying.  The reason why I want my Builders to be
- able to use the Spec-Procs flag is so that they can make Guild Guards,
- and Guildmasters, and Shopkeepers.  (So that I only have to assign them
- in Spec_assign or in spec_procs.  Could you write out a change and send it
- to me?  Thanks...

Just add this line:

  SET_BIT(mob_index + real_mobile(mob), MOB_SPEC);

It needs to go in the ASSIGNMOB function.  I'll let you figure out where
;)