Re: Political bullshit

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 10/22/96

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Ed Beheler wrote:

> I beseech you fellow mud implementors to supply your input on the following
> question:
>
> What specifically makes a particular person the owner of
> a particular MUD?

  A MUD originates at one point.  It can pass through ten billion points
  but it still originated at that one point.  So, the logical answer,
  IMHO, would be whomever originated the MUD (eg., first started work on
  the project, first gave birth to the ideas, AND first implemented any
  portion of any one of the ideas); the only other owner of the MUD would
  be someone the original owner (as defined above) specifically states is
  the new sole owner, and provided that other people are made aware that
  ownership has changed (for reasons of proof and so that everyone knows
  or can easily discover whom is the owner of the MUD).

  <*=-+Daniel+-=*>
  "Forgive me father, for I am sin."