Socials and memory

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/23/96

I found an interesting problem yesterday regarding socials...

When boot_social_messages() counts how many socials to allocate memory
for, it goes through the cmd_info[] and counts all commands that point to
do_action...
But then if you have more socials in the social file then it counts up
memory for, it doesn't stop, it just overflows the array of socials...

I mention this because it could be the cause of a lot of people's mystery
crashes..... and I'm trying to figure out a good way to keep that from
happening without preventing the mud from booting.

Brazil - Implementor if AddictMUD
         addict.realms.org  4000
         206.185.33.2       4000