Re: [CODE] Looking for help with Language Snippet

From: John C. Dodds (zzan@dbeach.com)
Date: 10/23/96

to make languages work properly you need to have a check to see if the char
has knowledge of a language when I first put languages into my mud it
crashed everytime that someone tried to talk because their language was set
to null so in class.c I put in a speaking definition for each race so that
the chars speaking language would be set this eliminated the problem except
for the implementor he/she still has to set his own language the first time
he/she logs in.  ANyhow thats how I fixed my language crash problem.\

Hope this helps,

John