[code] [prob] (fwd)

From: Ebon Mists (mud@quake.cloudnet.com)
Date: 10/24/96

Ok, a few things:

#1, in case you havent noticed... the list appends a  to all your
messages, you HAVE to have noticed this, because you appended  to
the beginning, and when you post to the list (or at least when I do) I get a
copy of my mail back from the list)

And do we really need all those flags?
[code][prob]

I think that's what the title of it is. Now that's a little unnecessary I
think. The damn header is so long I cannot see the subject of the message.

Can we please chill out on the headers we use, it's getting rediclous.
Besides the fact that [prob] is not necessary. If I went in that frame of
mind this message would have looked like:

[code][prob][headers][flaming][too long]

Lets all just chill a bit with the headers. I like to actually SEE the
message subject every now and then.