saving timers... how the heck?

From: Cyber Reaper (Pcyber@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/26/96

ok... I now have implemented obj timers.. and it works great... minis
one thing.... =:)  when I add a timer to an obj in oasis and reboot,
the timer is no longer there... I have searched but can not find
where it should save, once I get this part I will post the code, (its
messy, but it works) and its realy easy to do on your own, but how do
I save the timers?

also, (just an idea) if I saved like the life of a LIGHT in a value
field would I be able to keep track of how long it is held... I guess
I would do a case in the same area as the timers.... hmmm... never
mind.... =:)

still looking for one of my old sigs =:)

P.S. Realms of Reality opens on nov. 15!!! =:)
telnet login.greatbasin.get port: 4000,
web page: http://www.greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html (under
construction)
Realms of Reality....
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net PORT: 4000
Mailto: Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us
***HD crashed... lost old SIG... will have to deal with it till L8R =:)
\\//