Strange Errors Causing Crashes

linebacker@microlink.net
Date: 10/27/96

I have developed a real annoying problem. Here is the error I am
getting in the errors file:

Sat Oct 26 14:57:24 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sat Oct 26 16:41:06 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sat Oct 26 17:48:31 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sat Oct 26 18:18:08 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sat Oct 26 20:51:21 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sat Oct 26 22:32:43 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sun Oct 27 00:28:07 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated
Sun Oct 27 09:12:14 :: SYSERR: CHECKPOINT shutdown: tics not updated

Now these crashes all occurred during a period when no players were
on. I removed the only code I added since I developed this bug and
it only seemed to space the crashes further apart. (They were only
like 5 to 10 minutes apart before) I am clueless and cannot track
this one down, the only other possibility is my other coder may
have been building online with obuild, but I cannot contact him
at the moment. Could world files cause such a problem? Has anyone
seen this or know of the possible source?

Thanks in advance,
raj