Bugs in the newbie zone...

From: The Arrow (pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se)
Date: 10/29/96

I allways like teasing people, so now it's time to give our dear Alex a
share... ;)

In the newbie zone, flags and affections fields in the mobfile, and the
extra and wear flags in the obj file, are not ascii flags. So your little
README file in the lib/world directory is wrong when it states that everything
is put into ascii flags... *grin* ;)
Also, the affection bitfield in the mob file contains some "UNKNOWN"
affections.

All this doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes to fix, but... why do it self
when someone else can... :)

/ Joachim

  The Arrow              Arrow@Shadow World - sargasso.fukt.hk-r.se 4000

  Joachim Pileborg       Email: pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se