Re: [Off-Topic] Meridian 59

mailer-daemon@tdonline.com
Date: 10/29/96

Media Mail Daemon Message Bounce - User EDUO Not Found On System!
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 20:26:11 -0500

> On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Mark McArthey wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm wondering if anyone has seen the game called 'Meridian 59'??

> I was a beta tester for this game and it is very good, it is just more
> inclined on the DOOM type of game than to the MUD type of game, it has
> some RPG-ish things, like magic, food and the like, but mostly it is a
> multiplayer doom clone...

It's funny - I actually was talking to the Meridian 59 people about 6
months ago about potentially getting some sort of job with them.  I think
I let the ball die in my court though -- the guy asked me to fax him a
resume including "a description of any MUD-related programming experience"
that I had.  I never did because I kept forgetting.  Hm..  maybe I should
have, I could have been makings lots of money by now. :)

-j