Re: Re: Social Editor

From: Michael Scott (scottm@dns.workcomm.net)
Date: 10/31/96

> Well... do you actually have a social editor? can you please give it to
> me? if you sent it to the mailing list, sorry, I missed it...
> Please help

	*chuckle* Yes, there is ACTUALLY a socials editor and its on the
ftp site for circlemud related contributions:

	ftp.circlemud.org::/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/social_editor.tar.gz

	It PLEASE read the README file BEFORE you attempt the change.  It
all does work as advertised, beside one small change to boards.c for
which i have yet to send a BUGFIX file to the ftp server, but have posted
the correction, to the list.  BUT, you are probably going to have to
patch it by hand, as it does make some MAJOR changes to the base code.
	PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MUD, BEFORE IGNORING THIS WARNING
AND TRYING TO PATCH IT ANYWAYS.

                      Michael Scott -- "Living in the Eye of the Hurricane."
		      FLAMES/COMMENTS to scottm@workcomm.net

Ps. Im putting that file on the ftp site now: social_editor.BUGFIX