OLC

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 10/31/96

Well we have been having the same problem with zone 30.  Whenever we try
and save it it destroyes the 30.wld file leaving 0 bytes in it's place.
That is really annoying, so we back it up everytime we hand edit it.  It
seems this is the only zone that does it, I was assuming there was a NULL
description, and that was what was causing it.  (ie a room w/o a room
description, and when olc hit that spot in the file it died.)

The second problem I have seen people have that I also have it medit when
creating a new mob.  Anyone seem to fix this one yet?  Also anyone have a
problem with objects not saving after a reboot?

We are using circlepatch 10 on a SunOS system.  (We even updated out libc
file thinking that might have been the problem.)

Monroe
Eternal

                         .-.
                       .'   `.
                       :g g   :
 Happy Halloween!      : o    `.		M.A.Clubine
                      :         ``.		maclubin@syr.edu
                     :             `.		http://borogove.syr.edu/
                     jgs    `.              `.     .