[Circle] [code] Playerfile

grond@grotl.com
Date: 11/01/96

We are attempting to place an item into the player file, so it will be
remembered from time to time.

We have created a set command for this option on the mud, and can give
this status to users while they are online and the mud recognizes it
while they are online.

Once they logoff though, it's reset and forgotten. We have added the
field in structs.h in char_player_data as well as in char_file_u. What
we are adding is an array from the guild.txt file which shows:

byte assocs[5];

The first byte is the guild, second is the level within the guild. I
know this sounds kinda disjointed (long day at the real job), but was
wondering where to look for what I might have (wrong word, DID is more
like it) miss.

Thanks for the newbie help.

Grond

SENT FROM: GAME ROOM ON THE LAKE BBS (GROTL.COM)
YOUR PLACE FOR ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
PHONE: (704) 664-6742