[Circle] Prob with compiling

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (reddragon@greatbasin.com)
Date: 11/03/96

Ok...Here is the problem.  In an attempt to check out the patched_src from
the mailing list, I encountered the following problem.  I have made no
modifications to it, and no error lines showed up, it just won't build
circle.
 So here it is:
 make ../bin/circle
 Graph cycles through races.c
`../bin/circle' not remade because of errors.

Any input would be greatly apperciated.  I am not sure what part of the
code is giving the errors, so I can't include the line(s) of code in
question.  Thanks in advance.