[Circle] Opinion

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/04/96

Ok, here's a question of opinion.  I'm adding dual wield, and not as a
skill, I'm adding it more as a command as wield is (everyone can use it
at level 40 out of 100 mortal levels).  Now, I want to know if you think
it would be easier this way, and add an ACMD for do_dual, or to just
make it so you type wield and if you're already wielding a primary
weapon, it'll wield the secondary.  I kinda like the first one, but
everytime I type dual <item> it crashes...I added the dual command in
interperter.c, and here's what I put in act.item.c:

ACMD(do_dual)
{
  struct obj_data *obj;

  one_argument(argument, arg);

  if (!*arg)
    send_to_char("Dual Wield what?\r\n", ch);
  else if (!(obj = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, arg, ch->carrying))) {
    sprintf(buf, "You don't seem to have %s %s.\r\n", AN(arg), arg);
    send_to_char(buf, ch);
  } else {
    if (!CAN_WEAR(obj, ITEM_WEAR_DUAL))
      send_to_char("You can't dual wield that.\r\n", ch);
    else
      perform_wear(ch, obj, ITEM_WEAR_DUAL);
  }
}

Is there something else I have to do, besides edit interperter, and
act.item.c? Or did I do something wrong in the above code?

	Thanx,
		Blackwind