Re: [Circle][OFF-TOPIC] Newbie Coders

From: Travis Oakley (irving@ntrnet.net)
Date: 11/05/96

well... starting off with no skill, IMHO, is OK.. just dont bug the list
about every little problem. The reason I say this is that when i first
got circlemud, i was like "What the hell is this stupid looking stuff".
Then, my brain kicked it, i analyzed the code, and made sence of all the
&& ||, etc and now i am an experienced coder.. what im trying to say is
that its ok to get a circlemud, but dont bug the list about little
errors.. and DEFINATELY dont put the mud up without learning C first