RE: [Circle] races?

From: claywar (claywar@moltar.cetlink.net)
Date: 11/05/96

I noticed that as well, and came up with a fix that may work (though
haven't even thought of implementing it yet).  Look at the broad picture,
races are mostly limited to items due to their size. ie: a sprite won't
me wielding a 4 foot claymore.  So, instead of using the
ITEM_ANTI_racename bitvectors, just make a size bitvector and limit that
instead, of course you will need to add this variable, and limitless
other pieces of code, but that would enable you to have a large amount of
races with only say 5 bits used.

claywar[ms]