[Circle] Thirst/Hunger

From: The Chuckster (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 11/05/96

I want to make it so that you can die from being
thirsty or hungry. Like each time the zone pulses
or something if a player is hungry or thirsty
they lose a few hit points.

Where is the best place to put something like this?
My reason being that I want to create a desert
zone that is realistic and hard to cross.

Also has anyone thought of any good ideas for the
use of charisma or maybe thought of any good
replacements? I want to change charisma to maybe
speed or something, just wanted to see if anyone
had thought of  any kewl ideas.

Thanks,
Chuck