Re: [Circle] [AD] MonoChrome BBS, Dark Mist Mud

From: Kyrian (greenk@sbu.ac.uk)
Date: 11/06/96

Someone earlier wrote that they were getting a load of these:

act.wizard.c:641: warning: array subscript has type `char'
act.wizard.c:641: warning: array subscript has type `char'
act.wizard.c:641: warning: array subscript has type `char'

sort of errors. I have a number of them too. I'm not a newbie coder, but
I just can't figure out why I'm getting those. Any general hints...?

Re: Monochrome BBS.

Yeah, it's very. very good, and not just for circlemud either. it's full
of stuff on all topics. check it out.

Re; Dark Mist.

I'm currently working on circle30bpl11 to make a mud with 'concepts' as
well as classes, concepts being implementor, immortal, god, mortal,
avatar, and even werewolf, lich, mage and vampire.  The concepts having
nothing to do with levels (effectively) and you can be any concept at any
time, but your class remains static.

Levels will only be an indicator of how long you've been playing, and
will affect a few things, but be more or less hidden.

I'll plug it again when it's up and running relatively well if anyone
wants to look :)

Yours Kyrian/Kev.

-{greenk@vax.sbu.ac.uk}--{http://mudhole.ehche.ac.uk/~kyrian}-{0171 928 1837}---
             "There's hope in the words, And emotion in the eyes,
             It's so easy to be misled by the savvy gentle guise,
  And like fools we trust the delivery, But it's all just drunk sincerity..."
------------{"Bad Religion", "Drunk Sincerity", From "The Gray Race"}-----------