[Circle] fight.c..A slight problem

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/07/96

I have a slight problem, While trying to add my own version of an
arena, I must've deleted something in fight.c, or act.offensive.c,
becuase each time you hit a mob, anywhere (arena flagged room, or
regular room) It makes you a pkiller, even if you attack a regular mob,
and not a PC.  Well, what I'm asking is can someone send me fight.c, I
would download the whole circlemud file again, but I don't have room. If
you can, just mail it as an attatchment to me.

	Thank you, very much,
			Blackwind