[Circle] List/Newsgroup web poll

From: Eric Green (egreen@cypronet.com)
Date: 11/07/96

Hi,

To try to get a larger sampling of how people want to improve the
discussion groups for CircleMUD while not spaming everyone on the list, I
set up a web page counter which people can enter their opinion.  The page
is at:

        http://tw.imaxx.net/circle/

If you want something more than the current mailing list, please take the
time to enter your opinion.  I will compile the results and send them to
the mailing list after a few days.

Please mail me if you find any problems with the page.  I threw together
the page and the cgi rather quickly.

Eric
egreen@cypronet.com