Re: [Circle] Saving problems

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 11/07/96

Thanks Promethus for the help ..
> try looking through limits.c and utils.c etc... and change all the
places
> where it saves to file/deletes it will have a / there.. its for unix...
> dunno if win95 will pick it up compiled but i changed em all to \\ (so
it
> changes / to \) and it works for me....

  but I think Jeremy changed all those when he ported the Win version. I
did go through both files, and the only time i can accross a \ was for
comments or escape characters, like \n

  Any more clues to getting objs to save in their last positions.
  Remember, this is for Win95 version.

Thanks once more peoples.

		jussy from downunder