[Circle] [circle][code][races]

From: Dan Johnson (danpatti@dreamscape.com)
Date: 11/08/96

Hi All!!
Well I am running into something pretty strange..I dunno...
I had about six class already coded on the MUD that I did before, but
then I wanted to add some more...When I did I got all sorts of errors.
Some of them, obviously were basic fixes, but I seem to be stumped
on a couple here..I know you dont like to see a list of errors
just copied here....I dont either...but I think this is the only way to
do this...I really need help!

class.c: In function `roll_real_abils':
class.c:596: syntax error before `int'

OK..I have been beating my head on this one...It looks the exact same
as it did before...Umm...The only thing I can think of is....
my bitvectoring went to 1 << 25 ....could that be the problem?

I wasnt sure...I though maybe that it would be...

class.c: In function `invalid_race':
class.c:1321: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1322: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1323: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1324: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1325: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1326: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1327: warning: left shift count >= width of type
                                       ^

              As far as this stuff...I dont even know what it means
              ...do you???

class.c:1328: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1329: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1330: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1331: warning: left shift count >= width of type
class.c:1332: warning: left shift count >= width of type
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1
I'd really appreciate all the help I can get.....Im really kinda
stumped, and theres noone else to ask but you guys....

Thanks,

-VOLAR-
Dan Johnson