Re: [Circle] [CIRCLE] [CODE] Auto Multi Class

From: Wizard Productions (keldor@rain.org)
Date: 11/08/96

Well I have finally been successful in down grading to 0class 10 levels 1
mortal level the rest for admin and other stuff.  Skills are now
structured with prerequisites and they have costs deppending the
difficulty.  As well I am sepperating them up and calssifing the skills
and and difficulyies so that guild masters will only be able to teach
specific skills.

Anyways thanks for the help all.

WIZARD PRODUCTIONS, Making The Majic In Movies...