[Circle] [circle] hrm

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 11/09/96

Ok, well I posted a note here and I am assuming that everyone got it.
(If not ignore the rest of this message and just read the second one.)

I wrote asking about save_char, etc.  (It's all in the second question.)
My gripe is this. People here are always complaining about newbies and
people and faq's and all kinds of other stuff like that.  People are
always saying this list is for people with coding problems, after they
have exhausted all their options.  Well it's great that people can take
the time and reply to those newbies to yell and flame them, but I have
yet to receive a reply to this email from anyone.  Now this isn't an
incredibly tough peice of code that noone understands, and I am sure that
people have already coded this on their mud.  So will someone please take
hald a second and look at their save_char call and think about this bug
for me.  Otherwise, what is the purpose of this list?  We just sit around
and flame newbies but never bother to help each other unless it's
blatently obvious?  I apologize to those who didn't get the first message
I sent.

Monroe - Eternal

   ._ o
  /  //\.  Michael A. Clubine   (maclubin@syr.edu)
 '  \>> |    E t e r n a l     (smith.syr.edu 4000)
     \\ '         http://borogove.syr.edu/