[Circle] [NEWBIE]Exp Bug I am getting

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (reddragon@greatbasin.com)
Date: 11/09/96

Okay, we added a new class and got this complaint from a player:

Ok,what was happening is I was losing half my TOTAL xp,
and I'm certain it's supposed to be half my xp to level.
example : 150000 xp scored,50000 xp to level.
DIE
becomes : 75000 xp to scored,125000 xp to level
should have been 125000 scored,75000 to level.
And what I draw from what you've told me is :
This is an assassin-only death bug.however,
I have not yet died as a thief,and don't know if that holds

I haven't found it yet, but any advice on where it might be and howw to
resolve it would be greatly apperciated!  Thanks in advance!