[Circle] Re:obuild.06 updated version bugs

Tyler.Wilhite/FASTTAX@cspo.queensu.ca
Date: 11/11/96

I'm having the exact same problems, I'm using the improved edit, I think I put
in the bug fixes for it, but I'm going to double check, I edit the
descriptions, several times, in different rooms, then quit out of the mud, and
it crashes, I'm also going to run gdb, but, just to let everyone know that I'm
having the exact same problems as this guy.

Tyler