Re: [Circle] socials

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 11/11/96

Scott G. Barter wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if there are more variables to use in the socials.
> So far I have used $n $N $m $s. I was hoping to find one that would return
> a he/she value. Does anyone know of this, or any others that can be used?
>
> Also where in the code you can find these defined would be helpful.
> Thanks

Have you checked in the doc files? There's a socials doc file, which, I
believe defines many variables along the lines of socials.  Well, not
defines, It tells you which variable does what.  If that doesn't help,
just look in your socials file, I think you can figure out which ones
are for he and she :)

	Good luck,
		Blackwind