[Circle] OLC for Object affections and Weapon spells

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/11/96

Hiya there guys,

Just a quick request...

If anyone has made a patch for OasisOLC for Weapon Spells (as they are in
the FTP site) or for Object Affections (As in the Snippets page) could
you please make a diff file and send it to me?

It dosn't matter if your mud is heavily modified, I am just starting to
get into C and only need the starters, I can take it from the ideas you
send me...

Thanks in advance

Eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/