Re: [Circle] [Levels]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 11/11/96

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Todd Hamilton Richert wrote:

> Ok woo woo :) i have 114 levels on my mud now (thanks to a ton of people
> for your assitance)  Now I am stumped about how to successfuly add new
> immortal levels i want 14 not 4 ;)  If there is a file i can get i haven't
> been able to locate it and these type things seem to be called everywhere
> so i am not sure what I need to do to add more...anyone?

Find the defines (as I figure how they are on your MUD at current):

  #define LVL_IMMORT	111
  #define LVL_GOD	112
  #define LVL_GRGOD	113
  #define LVL_IMPL	114

And move IMMORT down to 101 then fill in defines for each immort
level between 101 and 114.  Leave LVL_IMPL at 114 as that is
your highest level.  Modify any tables relying on levels (if you
are using my do_who patch make sure to modify the table at the
start of do_who, too)

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com