[Circle] Help with bug in Circle30bpl11

From: RHS Linux User (necromonitor@praxis.annex.net)
Date: 11/13/96

There seems to be a bug somewhere in the OLC editor, when someone chooses
a field to edit, and they don't enter anything, but simply press enter,
it crashes Circle a minute or so later.  I'm not sure which OLC editor,
and I'm not sure which field.  Does anyone know about this, or have a fix
for it?  I'm running Circle3.0beta patch level 11, on a 486 running Linux.

If anyone can point me at a patch, or *SOMETHING* which will help me, it
would be much appreciated.

Necro