Re: [Circle] [circle][win95] Connection problems

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 11/13/96

I Don't know if this is ANYHELP, but i log into LOCALHOST 4000 for my mud.
Then again, this is not on a network LAN.

Also .. what does THIS mean ??
->Error reading board: No such file or directory
->Error reading board: No such file or directory
->Error reading board: No such file or directory
->Error reading board: No such file or directory

I got that when i first started my mud for the first time, but after
finding the boards and testing them out, it only prints that ONCE instead
of FOUR times. Any clues. My best guess is there is a board created which
i have to find, and the board information is saved to a file, and the file
hasn't been created yet becuase i have yet to write on the board.

Jus