Re: [Circle] [System] Dos

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 11/13/96

I have a favor to ask for anyone.  I have a friend who wants to start a
mud (not on the NET yet!)  And he wants a DOS copy.  Would anyone kindly
send me a DOS (already compiled) version of CircleMUD for my friend?  I
myself would be most gracious.  I cant compile a copy for him because I
am running linux, so I figured someone out their MAY have a copy he
could have.

Thanks....

 Mud Administrator at "Lost Order of the DAMNED!"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)