[Circle] snippets page idea.

From: Terry Valladon (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 11/14/96

ok, after seeing about 15 messages in the last three weeks asking how to add
spells I think that the ideas behind it should be added to the snippets page,
not that it is hard to do, all you have to do is grep for 'teleport' for
manual spells and 'bless' for affect spells, but someone should put it there
(even if the newbie's dont go there before writing here) I have a copy of
one message about adding spells and can make a doc if needed, please respond....

P.S. Alex, just wanted to let you know that your doing a great job....
     keep it up.