[Circle] Pfile conversion probs

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (Prospero@bbs.x-net.net)
Date: 11/14/96

Dear Coders,
        I have almost got the pfile conversion utilit from the snippets site
to work.  However I come to a most perplexing error, keeping me from fixing
the code.  Any help or assistance rendered would be very appreciative!
RThanks in advance!

ERROR:
------
make ../bin/pfileconv
gcc -g -O   -o ../bin/pfileconv util/plrconv.c
In file included from util/plrconv.c:11:
util/../structs.h:905: syntax error before `socket_t'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.