Re: [Circle] Inventory Code

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 11/15/96

Actually I was prompted with this addition that someone who tested out my
MUD wanted to see.  Say for instance you wanted to go south 6 times,
under Normal MUD you would have to type "s" 6 times.  now This person
that logged on my MUD said he saw a way in someone else's MUD to type "s
6" to go south 6...  Does anyone have a Patch for this or something that
I can use to add to it to make it work?

Thanks....

 Mud Administrator at "Lost Order of the DAMNED!"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)