[Circle] wld2html & do_advance

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 11/15/96

Ok, 2 quick questions since I was up all night patching up from 10 to 11.

1) Has anyone sucessfully used wld2html?  If so, can you drop me your
email I have a few questions that I dont want to spam the list with.

2) This is an old one, and the only reason I am asking is because I am
sure it has already been beated to death.  I know there were a bunch of
problems with do_advance when people were demoted.  Does anyone have the
code fix of this already typed up, and can fly it along to me?  I checked
for it on the snippet page and I looked at the ftp site, but couldnt
find it.  (Then again I might be blind.)

Thanx all.

Monroe - Eternal

   ._ o
  /  //\.  Michael A. Clubine   (maclubin@syr.edu)
 '  \>> |    E t e r n a l     (smith.syr.edu 4000)
     \\ '         http://borogove.syr.edu/