[Circle] Number Formatting

From: Bruce, Ray, Phil (bherbert@ns.technonet.com)
Date: 11/15/96

How do you format numbers and text on the screen?
I'm in the proccess of creating a new score screen and I would like to have
it in some kind of table screen... I know how to do tabs but there is ONE
major thing that I would like to know how to do...
How would I do this?

Experience: [9999999] <----FULL Experience
Experience: [  33421] <----NOT FULL Experience
Experience: [      0] <----EMPTY Experience

In other words, How do I make the number format to the right instead of
left, and make it so that any number that is in GET_EXP it will fit in that
box.