Re: [Circle] [Newbie] problems compiling socials

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/16/96

hmm, the last entry looks alright:

{ "\n",  zzzzzz, 0, 0, 0, 0 } };       /* this must be last */

so i dont see whats wrong... i noticed other people are posting the same
type of questions about the complete_cmd_info... could someone that has
successfully added the social editor patch tell me if they did something
extra? or any probs?

Nic Suzor