Re: [Circle] Computer Requirments

From: claywar (claywar@CETLink.Net)
Date: 11/16/96

Well, IMHO, I can't stand win95 as an os, especially for MUD running.
Several reasons for this.  First, it seems to drag out telnet connections
lagging most of the people on there.  Also, unless you can find some sort
of telnetd for 95, it'd be a real pain for coders having to work offlinem
etc, etc.  The only other thing I reccomend is a bigger hd.  A LOT bigger
hd.  Granted stock circle isn't that large, but soon you'll be wondering
where it all went, from close to nothing, to 20, and slowly larger.

my .02