Re: [Circle] [Newbie][Code]Nanny problems

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/16/96

What we did for a reroll function, is put a level check in the do_reroll
command, to let level 1 and > 209 do it, and then dropped down the minimum
level in interpreter.c, Only problem we have is making sure that really
new newbies know about it, but it works fine....

Ghost Shaidan,
Questionable Sanity porsche.ag.net 4000 || 199.199.16.76 4000