Re: [Circle] buf:/vic:

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 11/17/96

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Yasuo Yamamoto wrote:

> 	I would like to add buf:<condition> to prompt which should
> 	show condition of character who is tanking the mob.
>         I already have made vic:<condition> which shows condi-
> 	tion of mob being attacked, but buf: is bit harder.

Well, FIGHTING(FIGHTING(ch)) would be the 'buf' you refer to..

so

sprintf(buf, "buf: %dhp", GET_HIT(FIGHTING(FIGHTING(ch)));

would place buf: 120hp in buf if the 'tank' is having 120 hp... well,
modify that to your needs, and you should have the solution ready.
Btw: Allways do checks on this FIGHTING(FIGHTING()) stuff, or your mud
will be crashing on you before you know about it... *G*
So a if (FIGHTING(ch)) at the beginning would be good.

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000