[Circle] HeartBeat Check

From: Bruce, Ray, Phil (bherbert@ns.technonet.com)
Date: 11/19/96

I have this little problem with my mount code. When a character dies and is
mounted, the mounted animal stays hidden and the MOB_MOUNTED flag stays on,
I wanted to create a check somewhere in the heartbeat so make sure that the
animals rider is still alive, but I really dont know how to do that. What
if the player comes back into the game, and the check didn't happen yet,
will it think that the player is still the rider? Can anyone help me out on
this one?

I dont have a problem with the mounted animal dieing, because I put a check
that stops people from attacking mounted animals, you can't harm them...

This is a bug that I can live with, but the more people die when mounted,
the more hidden animals will be stuck in the mud ,and it will end up taking
up HUGE amounts of memory... Anyone has any clues? Or even if you can
delete the animal if it is not following anymore?

	      *Frostiana*  BETA
		http://www.durand.net/Frostiana
		telnet://206.31.114.61:5000