[Circle] Linux:C lib:_finddata_t struct

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 11/19/96

I am attempting to complete a transition to ASCII player files.
While I have the entire system running to my satisfaction on
95/NT, I have been unable to get the code to compile on Linux.

My question: Which include file to I need to us to access the
the _finddata_t structure and findfirst and findnext functions?

I have checked several sources of documentation, all say that this
is a standard c library function, and for MSVC it is is
implemented in IO.H, yet this seems not to be the case on Linux.

Any help would be appreciated.

--Mallory

-- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ -- telnet://mud.polarnet.com 4000 --