Re: [Circle] Adding Levels - Question

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/20/96

Ok this comes from coding AND dnd background (who i *beleive* originated
the THAC0).... you can actually have a NEGATIVE thac0, at least on the
role playing side, it just means that you hit better and better, BUT i
dont have my code infront of me, so i am not sure how this would affect
that, as long as its just plugging a number into an equation, it should eb
ok, if i am way off, a note to me would be appriciated, and flames of
course to me.

Ghost Shaidan