[Circle] Re: your mail

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/21/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Eric de Groot wrote:

> Im taking a random number in like number(1, top_of_mobt) or whatever.
> ok, now i want to make sure that the mob matching the winnign number
> isent mob_flagged mob_aggressive.

Just a question regarding random numbers and such...

How can I set up a spell or a portal or anything that sends a character to
a random place in the world?

How can I pick a room and send a person or a party to a room without
having problems with unexistant room...

TIA

Eduo
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/